Sunday 12 May 2013

Baby Back Ribs in Imus, Cavite

On one of our late dinner hunts, my Hubby and I came across a resto which specialty is ribs, the Lady Christine's Baby Back Ribs. Since my Hubby was craving for some meat, we decided to try it out.

This place is conveniently located along the Centennial Highway in Kawit, Cavite so looking for this place will be a breeze. This ribs place has ample parking space so no problem for those who will be coming in their own car. But if your commuting, this place is a bus ride away.

Anyway, we ordered a Half Slab of Baby Back Ribs (P160) and a bottle of beer each, and while we waited, I decided to check out the super interesting decor.

I noticed that the decor has no specific theme but a mixture of so many different things. While one area is decorated with old school, wooden rackets, baseball mitts, skateboard, a bag of golf clubs, a couple of billiard balls and other sports paraphernalia (maybe the owner is really into sports?)
the other wall is decorated with book titles of different genre which was bought from Book Sale.
And then there's a whole shelf of wine from various year. They are selling these wines but a bottle is more or less P2,000 plus. Too pricey for us passersby.
And then our order arrived. It's super glazed and with a side dish of atsara. I can't wait to try it out.
Our ribs was super tender, as in fall-off-the-bone tender that you won't need a knife as you would normally do. As for the taste, it was tasty through and through but a bit too sweet. If I am not on a diet, I would have ordered rice to go with my ribs. However, I do have one complaint, the meat was a bit dry. The only reason I could think of was the meat came straight from the freezer so it's super frozen and then it went directly to the grill. The meat probably was not thawed properly.

So, next time we'd go back to Lady Christine's, we'd try their other dishes. Maybe we'd be luckier next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment