Wednesday 3 July 2013

Solo Mode with McDonalds McDelivery

I've always wanted to order food for delivery just for myself but the thought f shouldering the delivery fee by myself has always held me back (even the P40.00-fixed delivery fee)... until today!

I was really, really, really craving for some McDonalds french fries but all my friends has already bought their food so I decided to just pick up the phone and dial 8-MCDO or 86-2-36.

I wanted to order the McFloat Combo but was advised that the promo has ended so I end up ordering a medium fries and a medium coke. And, with my "Free Cheeseburger" coupon, I get a sandwich too.
Merienda - Solo Mode
By the way, I got the "Free Cheeseburger" coupon from the nearest McDonalds branch by just showing the McDo staff that I have saved the McDelivery number on my mobile phone and voila! I got a coupon!

And if you want to get yours and also know more on how to claim your free burger and up to four coke float upgrades, you may visit http://mcdo.ph/mechanics.php for detailed mechanics.

Happy eating...because I sure am :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment