Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cha Zan - The New Milk Tea Place

There's a newly opened milk tea place near where I work in Makati and since I love milk tea, I was excited to try it out.

Cha Zan, located at the Ground Floor of the Grand Soho Makati in Gil Puyat, Makati, has opened its doors to milk tea lovers sometime this April. To celebrate their soft opening, they are giving 15% discounts on all their drinks until April 29, 2013. But on April 30 to May 2, to mark their grand opening, they have a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" promo.
The New Milk Tea Place

15% off until April 29, 2013
But you know, I was excited, so I went over there last week to try it out. I got myself a Taro Milk Tea with 50% sugar and no add-ons. And true to their word, the large size which costs P90.00 was at 15% off so I only paid P77.00.
Taro Milk Tea w/o Add-Ons
So here's what I think of my drink. It DOES NOT taste of taro at all. The drink was not even violet in color. The last time I checked, ube is violet, right? Anyway, it was still refreshing and yummy but what is Taro Milk Tea without the taro taste? A bit disappointing, but, I am not giving up on them. Next time I'd try their other drinks, when its Buy1Get1 time :)

Happy Eating!!! (or drinking?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment