Tuesday 16 April 2013

Starbucks' Asian Dolce Latte Promo

Just bought my Tall Hot Asian Dolce Latter from Starbucks and I am loving it! I think I just found my new favorite. I tastes like Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato but less sweet so its perfect.

But its more perfect because I got the 2nd cup (iced for my Hubby) for free!!! You know why? Because Starbucks is running the Coffee Perfection treat.
Here's how to get your voucher:
1. Go to their Facebook page: +StarbucksPhilippines,
2. Click on the "Coffee Perfection Treat", which is right beside the "Instagram Tab",
3. Watch the video,
4. Answer the question.
5. If you get the right answer (which I doubt you will get wrong), a voucher will appear,
6. Print voucher.
Reminder: do not close app window until the voucher has been printed or the page print-screened because the page will not appear again after its closed, and you can't get another chance until the next day.

Easy right? So what are you waiting for, go to Starbucks' page now and join.

Voucher is valid from 15 April to 14 May 2013.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment